1. What is SICW?
The Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) is Asia-Pacific’s most established cybersecurity event since its inception in 2016. Click About SICW for more information.
2. When and where will SICW 2022 take place?
SICW 2022 will take place from 18 to 20 October at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore.
3. What format will SICW 2022 be in?
SICW 2022 will be presented in a hybrid format. However, attendees are encouraged to attend in-person if you are fully vaccinated.
4. How can I attend the event?
SICW 2022 is open to invited guests only. SICW attendees will be able to attend the open sessions of GovWare Conference and Exhibition (GovWare 2022), which will be held in conjunction with SICW 2022. Visit www.govware.sg for more GovWare 2022 information.
5. I am not fully vaccinated, am I able to attend the event?
SICW 2022 is a fully vaccinated event. All participants attending the event must be fully vaccinated.
Find out more on the full vaccination requirements here.
6. What are the travel requirements to enter Singapore?
Fully vaccinated travelers can now enjoy quarantine-free entry into Singapore with no testing required. Please click here for more information.
7. How do journalists apply to attend SICW 2022?
We invite media journalists to register for a media pass. More info on media accreditation requirements can be found here.
8. What is the dress code for the event?
The dress code for the SICW 2022 is business attire.
Safe Management Measures (SMM)
1. What safe management measures will be taken for SICW 2022?
SICW 2022 adheres to the prevailing national guidelines and safety considerations set by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB). The Event Organisers are working closely with the Venue and STB to ensure a safe and clean environment for all attendees and staff. For more information of the most updated SMM guidelines, please refer here.
2. Am I required to wear a mask throughout the event?
In line with the Singapore government’s advisory, a mask must be worn at all times throughout the event.
3. What should I do if I tested positive for COVID-19?
Travellers who test positive for COVID-19 may be placed on a recovery protocol and should follow the protocols for the recovery procedure assigned to them. More information on the protocol can be found here.