1. What is SICW?
The Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) is Asia-Pacific’s most established cybersecurity event since its inception in 2016. As countries continue to adapt and manage the pandemic, SICW 2021 will focus on how countries can work together to leverage the new opportunities that did not exist prior to the pandemic, and to deal with the growing cyber threats by building a secure and resilient cyberspace that serves as an enabler of economic progress in the digital future. SICW 2021 continues the momentum of conversations among top policy makers, industry leaders and domain experts from ASEAN and across the world on key areas of cybersecurity, including emerging digital opportunities and threats, evolution of cyberspace and cybersecurity policies, implementation of cyber norms, Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) security, and coordinated cyber capacity-building.
2. What is a hybrid event and how do I attend?
It is a combination of inter-linked physical and virtual meetings that will allow key leaders from governments, industry, academia and non-government organisations to explore the future of digital and cyber security cooperation from a broader range of perspectives. All in-person attendees are by-invitation only.
To attend an event virtually, please click on the Registration link here.
3. Where will the in-person events of SICW be taking place?
All SICW in-person events will take place at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
4. Will the content be the same for the in-person and online events?
Yes, it will be the same for both online and in-person attendees.
5. I am based overseas and unable to travel to Singapore to participate. The programme is of high interest; how can I attend?
Interested parties are able to attend SICW 2021 virtually. The event details can be found here.
You may register here and receive updates on the event, such as programme line-up, in-person and online accessibility, latest safety management measures and admission policy.
6. Who can I contact for more information?
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Safe Management Measures (SMM)
1. What safe management measures will be taken for SICW 2021?
SICW 2021 adheres to the prevailing national guidelines and safety considerations set by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB). The Event Organisers are constantly working closely with the Venue and STB to ensure a safe and clean environment for all attendees and staff. For more information of the most updated guidelines, please refer here.
1. Is registration required and how much are the registration fees?
Registration for SICW is free. Do note that registration on the event does not secure you a seat as it is subject to the Event Organiser’s review and approval.
2. If I registered for and could not attend the event, can I transfer my registration – virtual and/or physical – to someone else?
Request for transfer is subject to the Organiser’s review and approval. Please submit your request to email@example.com before 27 September 2021.
1. How can I interact with the Speaker during the Q&A session?
Selected sessions will have interactive features such as Polls, and Question & Answers with the Speakers. You may submit your questions during the sessions.
2. I am unable to attend the live presentations. Can I still view the presentations later?
Yes, you will be able to catch up on missed sessions via our Video on Demand, which will be available on the SICW virtual platform after the event.